21 August 2007




My second day in New Orleans is proving to be.....drenched. I have never sweat more in my life. Dear God. The air here is this horrible superconductor of heat. The warmth of the sunlight, yeah there is a difference, is acctually enjoyable compared to the life leeching problem I like to call the "air".

Tulane. Grand, Olde, Aloof. Like me! Met my chair, got my funding ironed out, found the electronically woeful book store that stocks all my favourite magazines. Have not talked to anyone yet, as everyone seems to know everyone else. What can I say, I love my shell. That and no onle likes talking to a sweaty person, which when I step into the "air" I become. Instantly.

My house. The house I live in is Ok, it has a phantom housemate with a stomach virus whom I've only seen once. It's 1 block over from the neigborhoods I should've been living in. (note to all, when renting online, always ask for photos of the neighborhood). Cozily situated between two cemetaries, and having absolutly no furniture.
repeat, NO furniture. I think I may be over minimalsm.

No comments: