18 June 2008

An Unfortunate Occurance


Today I was working on the maps at home, getting covered in Orange fur as usual, and decided to get out for a bit. Deciding to go into the quarter to my favourite CC's coffee house I chose to park on a side street rather than parking across the quarter because it's too damn hot here. Two hours later I come back to find the car gone. Towed. I'd parked in a loading zone. It pays to read kids. And it pays to just wear the white t, suck it up and sweat the 9 blocks of super heated "air". And I paid 120$ for this lesson, which puts a damper on this weeks plans of mild intoxication.

Well Now I'm back home, collecting fur, and taking the Proust Questionaire.
Here it is.


What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Cooking for my family in North Carolina, I was always pretty darn happy doing that.

What is your greatest fear?
Lacking purpose.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Marie Antoinette, she had a lot of expectation put on her while only having a fairly small amount of ability to change things.

Which living person do you most admire?
My mum and her sisters.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I could try harder.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
narrow-mindedness.

What is your greatest extravagance?
Church's Shoes.

What is your favorite journey?
Wandering the garden district at night.

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Originality.

On what occasion do you lie?
When I can't stop myself.

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My slightly pooching stomach.

Which living person do you most despise?
I refuse to despise people.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"cheers", "I'm fat"

What is your greatest regret?
Letting Sara go.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Drawing.

Which talent would you most like to have?
A head for business.

What is your current state of mind?
I'm never sure.

If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
They would be as happy as they once were.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Managing to have come this far despite myself.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
A clown fish.

If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
Someone who could really, truly live their life.

What is your most treasured possession?
My hands.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Not knowing who I am sometimes.

Where would you like to live?
St. Germain-de-Pres, Paris

What is your favorite occupation?
Drawing the pictures.

What is your most marked characteristic?
Probably my hat.

What is the quality you most like in a man?
Humility.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Elegance.

What do you most value in your friends?
Humour.

Who are your favorite writers?
Edmund White, AM Homes, Bret Easton Ellis, Virginia Woolf.

Who is your favorite hero/heroine of fiction?
Eloise.

Who are your heroines/heroes in real life?
Bjork.

What are your favorite names?
Anais, Peter, Anne, Soren

What is it that you most dislike?
Scooping kitty litter.

How would you like to die?
Fast.

What is your motto?
"Don't complain, make excuses or feel you have to explain yourself."
-Kate Moss
.

No comments: