11 August 2008

For Me, For Fall

Nude, beige, white, grey, chocolates, khaki, camel, charcoal, bleu marine & navy (and some choice metals), as of now anyway.

Lanvin,
These I actually might buy.

These maybe not, but damn hot none the less.

As always layering. However this time trying to do it in a more elegant way. Lighter weights, leaner shapes. Volume play.
Lots of fabric shopping at Promenade on St. Charles for wools that feel like jersey and some down time with the Singer are to come.
Burburry Porsum,




Still looking for the perfect hoodie to combat the year round A/C in the Tulane design lab.
Unstructured Grey's
D-Line,


Tailored Grey's....perhaps not in flannel though as this is the hottest place on earth.


I have pretty much the same build as the guy below, and I really like the idea of a baggy trouser. Maybe once a week.
I have a lot of maybes in this wish list.
Thin layers.
Sistere



Ombe dipped sneakers. Don't you wish you could do this at home! Thankfully I have a craft shop in which to do just that.
Raf Simons


Silver Jeans. Risky, but worth the risk I think. I think. Still, you must admit to the brilliance of their existence.
Again, Raff Simons


Woven silver. These are vying against the Lanvin hightops for a spot on my two mad-pricey shoe buys for the year.
I think the other is going to be a pair of red leather Prada loafers with a green croc penny strap I saw at Saks this weekend.
Bottega Veneta,

6 comments:

Paul Pincus said...

the silver jeans are fantastic.

designerman said...

love your taste! yeah, the silver jeans are amazing. as are the lanvin shoes.

you're my kind of guy...

Baking With Plath said...

Man, those Bottega shoes are fantastic!

Ryan said...

Those silver jeans are so sick, genius! As for the Lanvin high-tops, I cant wait to get them!

ricola said...

mmmm...silver jeans. I may have to just do it.

Ryan said...

I think you should!