29 January 2010

OMG like WTF


It's official.
I am a magnet for assholes.
Or perhaps they are a magnet for me.
With one brilliant exception, all of the guys I fall for are complete jackasses.
There was the first, who broke up with his boyfriend, called me to meet up, and then called back to announce their reconciliation. Thus informing me of my plan B satus.
Then there was the guy who decided to break up with me while I was out of town.
Via Facebook. And now the guy who leaves me at the bar because someone more attractive (?) shows up and says hello.

I think God laughs at me every time I fall for these guys. I'm God's Tina Fey.

On a brighter note, I met some incredibly talented people today and got to hang out on
set at Gossip Girl.

3 comments:

jason said...

wow...that just ain't right.

ricola said...

Yeah, I know how to pick 'em, So now I just don't.

Erik Hanson said...

If it's any consolation....I had a boyfriend of 6 years break up with me on Paris, on valentine's day. The last one broke up with me 2 days before christmas, then told me how great his brother looked in the margiella shirt he had intended to give me for christmas......