21 May 2010

Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans?

I certainly do.
Although I know I have to leave,
it never is an easy parting.

It is made easier knowing I have a place here.
And can return when ever I have to.

Highlights from this particular adventure:

Leah at the Millies awards ceremony

Misdirected Turtle

Audubon Park



Last night as Grad Students at the Columns Hotel




Night and Day in the Vieux Carre
Lance at the Copper Monkey, Conti Street


Lower Decatur street


Bourbon Street at 5am

Clover Grill, best very early morning breakfast


Rue Royal Court House

Mum on Jackson Square

An evening with Todd & Samantha.
Wine at Bacchanal followed by more wine and crawfish in their gorgeous house.




Inside the Pine-Cohn house.


The downstairs neighbour and his odd mini-cow like dogs.

1 comment:

jason said...

gosh, you've made it look beautiful somehow. Magic