02 May 2010

May came so incredibly quickly. I suppose that happens when your days blow by like
discarded newspaper. Well, I survived She Loves Me at The Westport Country Playhouse's and White's Lies at New World, so go see them if you wish, I for one have seen enough of them. My weekend was spent either sleeping or skulking about the city in search of things with which to occupy myself until the fifth when I fly back to New Orleans to be pronounced the recipient of a masters degree in theatre; sentencing me to a life forever lived in dark rooms and at the whims of high maintenance and uppity people. But hey, it pays. And now that I live in New York, I need to get paid often.

recent events:

Westport, Conn.



Finally got to draw again, even if it was in chalk.


Paulo's Birthday at Amalia






Tulips in Abingdon Square



Laundry in Astoria




Pho in Flushing, after Ashley and I risked our lives by trusting GPS to tell us how to get there. All for a little food with flavour!


Spotted this fantastic creature in the village.