03 July 2010

Where I am

What am I up to.
Not sleeping very much.
I usually see the sun set and rise before falling asleep.
I volunteered a day helping paint the set of
Falling For Eve at the York.
That quickly became a week long series of 10pm - 5am work calls.
Still I managed to get to Cental Park with my bestie from Highshcool,
and visit the Charles Burchfield exhibit at the Whitney.

Still deciding what to do for the Fourth of July.
(aka, the War of American Insubordination)






Creating Beowulf Boritt's late 60's Heaven for Falling For Eve at the York Theatre



(photo from Broadway World)



Polar bears in the 5th Avenue/57th Street station.


Sleeping under bay windows in Astoria.


My favourite pic of me Nephew, Phoenix.



At the Albatross Bar
(read backwards, sSorta Bla)





Central Park




1 comment:

jason said...

again, these photos are gorgeous....especially those last three.