14 December 2008

On the menu today...



Crow.

I went to a birthday party for one of Dennis' best friends last night in Algeirs. Which was nice. I got poured full of beer and mind blowing brownies and canoli. Dennis proceeded to ignore me for the rest of the night, mostly after his new guy arrived. (Might I add that he is beautiful and there is no way I can even compete (and to whom I was pointedly unintroduced.)) So I hung out with the other guests, lots of super friendly lesbians who taught me to throw darts underhand. Also a couple of other guys I know were there so it was less awkward than it could've been.

Having called the taxi service early out of allowance for it to make the trip across the river, I was outside smoking in shame when it arrived. I ran back in and said good bye to everyone I'd talked to, except D. Petty, yes. Rude, Absolutely. Despite how I felt I was treated I should've made the effort to find him and say goodnight. I feel quite sucky about what I did. We shall see what the reprocusions will be.

Think before acting, think before acting, think before acting.
You can not blame all of your errors in judgement on sweets and alcohol.

No comments: